Sunday, December 16, 2007


The other night I knelt by Jonah's bed to talk to him before he went to sleep. He got on his knees took my face in his hands and kissed me on my forehead, my chin, my nose and both of my cheeks. He pulled away and said decidedly, "now you have super-powers." Yes!!! Just what I wanted for Christmas...I'll let you know exactly which powers I actually have as soon as I figure out how to be faster than a speeding 6 year old and leap tall piles of laundy in a single bound. Gotta go....."it's clobberin' time!"

2 comments:

S. Lady said...

your super powers have been showing for years!!!!!!!

candice said...

Lisa, I love to see your kids and hear the cute stories. Between you and my sister, I have been convinced to publish Allie's cuteness online. I have committed to be a blogger! Candicecrockett.blogspot.com if you want to see! The stitch is out, baby due any day now! We'll keep you posted!