Happy Memorial Day
So apparently not the most exciting of all holidays. Especially since it's raining, Stu is working and Cairan got to go to OMSI with a friend. I sat down to check my email...of course oblivious to whatever else might be happening around me. When I finally tuned in and heard running water I figured I'd better investigate and this is what I find. My very innovative children turned the sink into an indoor pool! Too bad I couldn't capture on film the far reaching effects. At least Haydn had a suit on. The other two were skinny dipping!
The really funny thing is that if I had only looked over my right shoulder, they were only about 20 feet from me...I guess I was in a zone!
3 comments:
You have to give them credit for being inventive. It's memorial day and that usually means summer and swimming. Some times you just have to improvise.
I love it! You gotta love the things kids come up with to entertain themselves - hey you can't say they're not creative little guys.
This is so classic. Phil and I saw it the other day and died laughing... I love these guys.
Post a Comment