It's Friday night. All motivation to prepare a healthy, well-balanced dinner went swiftly out the door with Stu on his way to work. Frozen waffles and apple slices all around! Just as he is finishing his second waffle, Jonah looks at me and with all sincerity asks,
" What amimal are waffles made of?"
"What animal do you think they are made of?" I ask in return.
"Giraffe," comes his reply. He has decided that if you take the long neck of a giraffe and slice it up you get waffles. I can see it.
Later we'll have a little lesson on wheat and flour!
" What amimal are waffles made of?"
"What animal do you think they are made of?" I ask in return.
"Giraffe," comes his reply. He has decided that if you take the long neck of a giraffe and slice it up you get waffles. I can see it.
Later we'll have a little lesson on wheat and flour!
2 comments:
OK...that's hillarious!! Miss you guys!
I think our boys would be best friends.
Post a Comment